Data Privacy Statement
1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) Below you will find details on the collection of personal data when using our website.
Personal data includes all data which relates to you personally e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses and usage behaviour.
(2) Responsibility in accordance with Article 4 Para. 7 GDPR:
HTS Industriebau GmbH
Zum Wickenstein 4
Tel.: +49 6049 951110
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or contact form, we store the data you send us (e-mail address, possibly also your name and telephone numbers) to respond to your questions. We delete this data once storage of this is no longer necessary or limit processing if legal obligations exist to retain the data.
(4) If we use assigned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you on the respective processes in detail below. Hereby we also name the defined criteria of the retention period.
2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with view to your personal data:
• Right to information
• Right to rectification or deletion
• Right to limitation of processing
• Right to object to the processing
• Right to data portability
(2) You are also entitled to make a complaint concerning our processing of your personal data to a data protection supervisory authority.
3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you are only using our website for informational purposes, i.e. you are not registering or sending us any other information, we collect only the personal data which your browser sends to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data which we technically require to display our website and ensure stability and security (legal basis: Article 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR):
• IP address
• Date and time of visit
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of request (page visited)
• Access status / http status code
• Data volume transferred
• Website from which request came
• Operating system and interface
• Language and version of browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are also stored on your computer when you visit our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard drive, specifically allocated to the browser you use, through which the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot carry out any programmes or transfer viruses onto your computer. Their purpose is to make the website more user friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
• Transient cookies (see b)
• Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes, in particular, session cookies. These save a so-called session ID which enables the allocation of various requests from your browser of the joint session. This helps your computer to be identified should you visit our website again. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a certain time period which differs depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time by means of the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser setting depending on your preferences and e.g. reject third party cookies or all cookies. We would, however, like to point out that this may lead to you being unable to use all functions of this website.
4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) Besides the solely informational use of our website, we also offer various services which you can use if you interested in these. For this you usually have to provide further personal data which we use to fulfil the service and for which the aforementioned principles regarding data processing apply.
(2) We may occasionally also use external service providers for the processing of your personal data. These have been carefully chosen and assigned by us and are bound to our instructions and are regularly controlled.
(3) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA) we will inform you on the consequences of this in the offer description.
4.1 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a website analysis service operated by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files which are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information created by the cookie on your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA where it is stored. If IP anonymisation has been activated on this website, within member states of the European Union or other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area, Google will shorten your IP address first before transmitting it. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it will be shortened. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, compile reports on website use and perform further services for the website operator on website and internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics will not be associated with other data of Google.
(3) You can prevent cookies being stored with a corresponding setting on your browser software. We would, however, like to point out that this may prevent the full use of all functions of this website. You can also prevent the collection of the data created by the cookie on your use of the website (incl. your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of this by Google by downloading and installing the following browser plug-in on the below link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the addition “_anonymizeIp()”. Through this, IP addresses are shortened and processed further; this does not allow any data to be traced back to individual persons. If reference to a particular person is possible through the collected data, this is immediately excluded and the personal data deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to allow us to analyse the use of our website and regularly improve this. With the statistics which are collected we improve our offer and make this more interesting for you as user. In the event of exceptional cases when personal data is transferred to the USA, Google complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Information of third party providers: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User terms and conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, data protection summary: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, data privacy statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
(1) By giving your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter with which we provide you with details of our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double opt-in process. Hereby we send an e-mall to the provided e-mail address after you have registered in which we ask you to confirm that you would like to receive our newsletter. If you do not confirm this within 48 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. Furthermore, we also save your IP address and time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this process is to establish proof of your registration and, if applicable, clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only details required for the newsletter registration is your e-mail address. The provision of any other, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to contact you personally. After your confirmation, we will store your e-mail address in order to send you the newsletter. Legal basis: Article 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You may withdraw your consent for receiving the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. This is possible by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message to the contact details provided in our site notice.
4.3 Further functions
4.3.1 Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos in in our website which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and which can be viewed on our website.
(2) When you visit our website, YouTube receives the information that you have viewed the corresponding subpage on our website. Furthermore, the data stated in Point 3 of this statement will also be transmitted. This occurs irrespective of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or no user account exists. If you are logged in to your Goggle account, your data will be allocated to your account. If you do not wish the association with your profile with YouTube you will need to log out of your account before activating the button. YouTube saves your data as usage profiles and uses this for advertising, market research and/or the usage related design of its website. Such an evaluation occurs particularly (also for users who are not logged in) for the provision of user orientated advertising and for informing other users of the social network about your use of our website. You may object to the creation of such user profiles although you must contact YouTube to do so.
(3) You can find further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by YouTube in the data privacy statement. This also provides further information on your rights and setting options to protect your privacy : https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your data in the USA and adheres to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
4.3.2 Integration of Google Maps
(1) This website uses Google Maps. This allows us to integrate interactive maps in our website and enable you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) When you visit our website, Google receives the information that you have viewed the corresponding subpage of our website. Furthermore, the data stated in Point 3 of this statement will also be transmitted. This occurs irrespective of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or no user account exists. If you are logged in to your Google account, your data will be allocated to your account. If you do not wish the association with your profile with Google you will need to log out of your account before activating the button. Google saves your data as usage profiles and uses this for advertising, market research and/or the usage related design of its website. Such an evaluation occurs particularly (also for users who are not logged in) for the provision of user orientated advertising and for informing other users of the social network about your use of our website. You may object to the creation of such user profiles although you must contact Google to do so.
(3) You can find further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider in the provider’s data privacy statement. This also provides further information on your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your peroneal data in the USA and adheres to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
4.3.3 Use of Webfonts
This website uses external fonts, Google Fonts. Google Fonts is a service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). The integration of these web fonts occurs through a server request, usually a server in the USA. Through this, the server receives information on which of our websites you have viewed. The browser’s IP address of the end device of the visitor of these internet pages is also stored by Google. You can find further information in Google’s data privacy statement: www.google.com/fonts#AboutPlace:about or www.google.com/policies/privacy/
5 Object to the processing of your data or withdraw your consent
(1) If you have given your consent for the processing of your data you may withdraw this at any time. Such a withdrawal influences the legitimacy of the processing of your personal data after you have informed us of this.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is particularly the case if processing is, for example, not required for the fulfilment of a contract with you which is outlined by us in the following description of the functions. If such an objection is made, we ask you to please state the reasons why we should not be permitted to process your personal data in the way we would normally do. In the case of your justified objection, we review this and then either cancel the data processing or adapt this or outline our compelling legitimate grounds based on which we would continue the processing.
(3) You may, of course, object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis reasons at any time. You can contact us concerning such an objection on: email@example.com
6 External links
To provide you with the best possible information our website includes links to third party websites. If this cannot be clearly recognised we point out that this involves an external link. The website operator has no influence on the content or design of these pages of other providers and therefore refers you to their data privacy statements. The guarantees of this data privacy statement do not apply to these external websites.